We offer FREE standard shipping within AUSTRALIA.
Or you may select EXPRESS POST option at checkout - for an additional $10 charge.
Who is behind OOZOO Timepieces in Australia?
OOZOO watches are proudly imported exclusively by OOZOO Timepieces Australia, a separate division of Collated Pty Ltd (formerly hiPP.com.au) [a well known Australian curator of designer brands of Watches, Jewellery and Gift Lines]. Headed by husband and wife team, David and Debbie Faraday and a fantastic crew supporting the business in design, production, marketing, logistics, warehousing and financial control, the business operates out of large, modern high span warehouse in Moorabbin, Victoria. We have over 24 years manufacturing and wholesaling experience; use up to date logistics equipment and ERP|Accounting software; can fulfil any EDI and Scan Packing requirements; and we provide eInvoicing compatible with RetailEdge, DistributionMan, ARMS, POS Solutions, Tower Systems and EXCEL.
Above all else, at OOZOO Timepieces Australia, we pride ourselves on working closely with Independent Retailers and their customers, and offering good old fashioned personal Customer Service.
I’m an authorised OOZOO Retailer in Australia. Can I use this website to order my stock online?
Yes, of course! The main reason we established this website is to enable our retail stockists to view our current catalogue at any time and place re-orders quickly and efficiently. The process is simple. First sign up for an online account on this webstore (Create account), then email your store details and the email address you nominated to us at email@example.com and even though the website publishes only retail pricing, we'll make sure on our side that when your order comes in, that we'll apply your approved wholesale pricing. A final note, to nominate the Pay via Existing Trade Account at checkout.
What are the OOZOO Specifications?
- All OOZOO watches feature quality Japanese Quartz movements [made by either Seiko or Miyota (Citizen) depending on the model]:
- “Vintage – Ultra Slim” Models – movement made by Seiko – 364 / SR621SW / SG1 / AG1 / SR60 / 602
- “Non Vintage” Models – movement made by Miyota (Citizen) – 377 / SR626SW / SG4 / SR66 /606
- Most OOZOO watches are water resistant to 3 ATM, which in practice means they will withstand splashes of water or rain but should not be worn while showering, swimming or diving.
- Selected OOZOO watches are water resistant to 5 ATM or 10 ATM where specifically marked.
- All OOZOO watches feature a stainless steel back and are nickel safe.
What is the Guarantee?
- 1 Year Mechanical.
- One of the most Retailer/Consumer focused guarantees in the Industry
- Process: Ring or email with your concern and to get review authorisation and return address details. We will assume responsibility for the watch, once it arrives to us. In house repair. We will turnaround the watch ASAP and certainly within a few business days if it’s repairable with stocked parts, otherwise mostly weekly air-freight imports mean parts will arrive within days so delays are minimal and always reasonable. We return watches by Tracked Australia Post Parcels.
- Usual guarantee exclusions for cases, straps, glasses, crowns apply but we will look reasonably at any claims on a case by case basis.
What if something goes wrong that isn’t covered by Guarantee or happens after the Guarantee has expired?
We can usually help and will always try. Let us know the problem at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 241 661. As we import from Holland by air most weeks, and have many spare parts on hand too, we can usually turn around a repair in very good time. We want to build goodwill in OOZOO at all times, so our aim will be to give renewed life to your OOZOO and to do so at a fair price that reflects the cost of freight, parts and labour but does NOT attempt to contribute to anyone’s retirement fund! Our driving philosophy is to keep it moving, minimise disruption, build on the goodwill of OOZOO with our retail partners and ultimate OOZOO wearers.
Can I purchase another strap?
As we import from Holland by air most weeks, we can access model specific straps very quickly, or usually a reasonable alternative if the original strap has been discontinued over time. Standard width conventional-pin straps mean that OOZOO watches can also be fitted with most aftermarket straps too.
Can I choose a model I found on the International OOZOO website from Holland?
Yes, with pleasure… In Australia, we curate a clever, cohesive and quite comprehensive range which we rotate every 3 months, season on season, from the literally hundreds available from the broader range available from The Netherlands. Noting of course that our Summer is Holland’s Winter and vice versa, you’ll find our stocked range at any time captures the most on point and trendiest looks of the day here in Australia. However, if you do find a model that you just have to have from the broader OOZOO range at www.OOZOO.com then contact your local retailer or us at email@example.com, and we’ll get that one-off model in for you from Holland, at no extra cost! As we import by super quick air courier most weeks, you’ll be delighted how rapidly you can have your dream watch imported and on your wrist.