Shipping / Delivery
We offer FREE standard shipping within AUSTRALIA for all orders over $100.
Or you may select the EXPRESS POST option at checkout - for an additional $15 charge.
Do you offer international shipping?
Unfortunately we do not ship internationally. For international customers please visit oozoo.com
Can I track the progress of my delivery myself?
You sure can! Once we have shipped your order, we will send you an email including a confirmation that the purchase has been dispatched and a tracking number. Head to Australia Post Tracking
or DHL Tracking
to track your order.
I haven’t received my parcel yet, what do I do?
The only thing we can do if your parcel is lost is open an investigation. Australia Post or DHL will update us on the investigation over five business days. If you are concerned that your parcel is missing, please contact customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 241 661 as soon as you can.
What are the OOZOO Specifications?
- All OOZOO watches feature quality Japanese Quartz movements [made by either Seiko or Miyota (Citizen) depending on the model]:
- “Vintage – Ultra Slim” Models – movement made by Seiko – 364 / SR621SW / SG1 / AG1 / SR60 / 602
- “Non-Vintage” Models – movement made by Miyota (Citizen) – 377 / SR626SW / SG4 / SR66 /606
- Most OOZOO watches are water resistant to 3 ATM, which in practice means they will withstand splashes of water or rain but should not be worn while showering, swimming or diving.
- Selected OOZOO watches are water resistant to 5 ATM or 10 ATM where specifically marked.
- All OOZOO watches feature a stainless-steel back and are nickel safe.
CHRONOGRAPHS - All men's and women's Chronographs are a 'Look Only' for aesthetics, the inner small dials and the extra side pushers do not function.
What is the Guarantee?
- 2 Years Mechanical.
- Process: Ring or email with your concern and to get review authorisation and return address details. We will assume responsibility for the watch, once it arrives to us. In house repair: we will turnaround the watch ASAP and certainly within a few business days if it’s repairable with stocked parts, otherwise mostly weekly air-freight imports mean parts will arrive within days so delays are minimal and always reasonable. We return watches by Tracked Australia Post Parcels.
- Usual guarantee exclusions for cases, straps, glasses, crowns apply but we will look reasonably at any claims on a case by case basis.
Can I purchase another strap?
Spare parts are available to purchase through Oozoo Australia & via our stockists. Please contact your nearest stockist or Oozoo Australia at email@example.com or 1300 241 661 to find out on stock availability.
What does 'Pre-Order' mean?
Pre-Order means that the model is avaiable for purchase but is not currently 'in stock' and needs to be ordered from Holland. All pre-orders may take up to six (6) weeks to be shipped to our customer.
Can I choose a model I found on the International OOZOO website from Holland?
Yes! If you do find a model from the OOZOO range at www.OOZOO.com then contact your local retailer or us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll attempt to have the requested model imported for you (subject to product availability).
I can't remember my password!
No need to worry! If you've forgotten your password, simply head to the forgotten password page
for instructions on how to reset your password.
What payment options are available?
We offer the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard (credit cards & debit cards) & Klarna
Do you store any of my credit card details?
for more information.
How do I use a coupon code online?
You will have the option to enter a discount code on the ‘Checkout’ section of the website. If you have a coupon code, make sure you apply it to your purchase before you finalise your payment method and complete your order, as this will be your last opportunity!
I have two coupon codes, can I use them both on one order?
Only one coupon code can be used per order, unless stipulated otherwise.
Why isn’t my coupon code working?
A lot of our coupon codes have terms and conditions, meaning that your order needs to fulfil requirements before the discount can be applied. Please read the fine print if your coupon code isn’t working.
Can I change the details of my order?
As we do our absolute best to dispatch your order as quickly as possible, we aren't always able to change your order after you’ve made your purchase. Contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com or call 1300 241 661 as soon as you can if you need to change your order.
I just received my order and there’s something wrong, what do I do?
Contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 241 661 as soon as you can and we’ll rectify the situation the best we can!
What is your return policy?
Visit our returns page
to get full details on our returns policy.
I returned my order - when will I receive my refund?
Once we have received your return, it may take up to 3 working days to process. A refund can sometimes take up to 3 working days to appear in your account, depending on your bank.
Do you refund sale items?
No exchange or return on Sale items as all sales are final.
Can I return an item and exchange it for something else?
If you want to change the item you have purchased, please contact customer service via email at email@example.com
. Items may be exchanged within 14 days of receiving your order. For full details on exchange please visit our returns page
What are your customer service opening times and contact details?
Our Customer Service team are available to answer your questions from 9:00am-5pm AEST Monday to Friday, unfortunately they’re not available on public holidays. You can contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 1300 241 661.
How do I opt out of marketing emails/newsletters?
All our customers are given the option to unsubscribe or opt-out of receiving our communications. Simply click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email.